No later than 23rd April 2023.
Register before 23 April 2023 by:
1) filling in the application form including your program
2) uploading an identity photo* and a biography of one-page* maximum (*except for levels 1, 2 and 3)
3) Upon receipt of the summary, paying the registration fee (euros) using the link provided.
IMPORTANT: When a host family has been allocated, the candidate undertakes to make contact within 7 days of receiving the information, failing which he/she will lose his/her place.
In case of withdrawal, the candidate must immediately inform the host family and the competition secretariat.
- Advanced and Excellence: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners may only enter at a higher level.
- Concert Pianist: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prize winners are no longer allowed to enter.
- Amateur Concert Pianist: winners of a 1st Prize or a Special “Recital” Prize are no longer allowed to enter.
Registration fee :
non refundable regardless of the circumstances (except article 9).
The Competition shall not be liable in case of change of date or cancellation of a concert/ visit/ masterclass. If the winner is unavailable on the dates given by the organisers, these dates cannot be changed.
Application to the competition implies acceptance of these rules and their annexes.
The English translation thereof is for guidance only and, in the event of conflict, the French language version shall prevail.
In the event of cancellation of the entire competition or a specific session by the organizers, the relevant registration fees will be refunded to the candidate.